1. I don’t have much experience with PS4, so I would have to go with the Xbox One here.
2. The Xbox One is better than the PS4 because of the exclusive games, like Titanfall and the Halo series. It’s also superior because of it’s better online service, media streaming, and Kinect 2.0.
3. The PS4 is known as being more powerful and therefore delivering better graphics, but I have had no complaints playing the latest generation of games on the Xbox One. The Playstation Network is free, which is nice, but it’s not as robust or reliable as Xbox Live. The PS4 also has some exclusives like some Destiny content, and other games like The Uncharted series and The Last of Us.
4. Yes, the Xbox One is great for beginners, however if someone is just getting into gaming, I would recommend easing them in with the Wii U. It’s perfect for kids, beginners, and even experienced gamers. I recently bought a Wii U, and I’m happy I did. I honestly believe that the Wii U beats out the Xbox One and PS4 in terms of first party games and inventiveness. As far as games go, Nintendo brings the heat with Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Bros. With their Gamepad, you can play games directly on the pad without the need for a TV, which is perfect for families who are always fighting for TV real estate.
5. For serious gaming, I love the Xbox One’s wireless controller. But for casual gaming, the Wii U Gamepad is hard to beat, since you can play games directly on the gamepad.
6. I don’t own gaming headphones that are compatible with consoles. The only gaming headphones that I own are for PC gaming, which I rarely do anymore. The gaming headphones that I own are the Logitech G430 Surround Sound Headphones.