Yesterday I wrote about the new Outlook app for iOS/Android, calling it a truly universal inbox that aggregates emails from all of the popular webmail services – Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo!, Hotmail, and Outlook – into a single unified Inbox. I am settled in my dual Mail/Mailbox routine, so Wayne challenged me to try Microsoft Outlook only for a week. Are you in?
Here is the Outlook app challenge!
– Install the Outlook app on your phone/tablet.
– Remove mail and/or notifications from all other clients.
– Use Outlook as your primary email on phone tablet from today 1/30 until next Saturday Feb 7.
– Drop a comment below and start today.
– Report back here either at the end, or if you give up in between.
– I will write up all of the results for the following week!
So … Are you in?